Offizielle Patchnotes zu Patch 7.1.5
Geschrieben von Telias am 16.11.2016 um 12:06
Der nächste Legion Patch steht seit heute auf den öffentlichen Testrealms zum Testen bereit. Gleichzeitig hat Blizzard die vorläufigen Patchnotes zu Patch 7.1.5 veröffentlicht. Diese schauen wie folgt aus.
New Bonus Event - Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
For players at level 91 and higher.
- Gate of the Setting Sun
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Siege of Niuzao Temple
- Stormstout Brewery
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
New Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle, offering:
- Reins of the Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent
- 2 Pets—Dark Cloud Serpent, Dark Water Spirit
- Reputation Tokens for all major factions and friendship items
- Toy—Crate of Adopted Puppies
- Toy—Portable Yak Wash
- Vegetable Grab Bag
- Valor and reputation gear
- Much more
Many special days of the year are coming to Azeroth. Prepare to join everyone as, for one day only, players celebrate unique occurrences such as The Hatching of the Hippogryphs, Ahn Qiraj Remembrance Day, and The March of the Tadpoles. (Holiday names subject to change.)
Brawler's Guild Season Three
The big one-person rumble is back! Brawler’s Guild Season Three features many new challenges to take on in the fighting ring, including:
- Master Paku
Please note: Invites to the Brawler’s Guild have been reset in the 7.1.5 PTR. Please look for a Blood-Soaked Invitation when opening emissary bags or completing dungeons. If you just can’t wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Shield’s Rest in Stormheim, who know a thing or two about brawling.
Class updates for Patch 7.1.5 are underway, with many more to come.
Player versus Player
- Dampening now begins immediately in 2v2 Skirmish and 2v2 Arenas.
- Class and Honor Talent updates for PvP in Patch 7.1.5 are underway, with many more to come.
- The recipe to create Potion of Prolonged Power now creates 10 potions (was 20).
- Four new neck enchants have been added.
- All four enchants have 3 ranks.
- Rank 1 recipes can be purchased from a vendor in the Farondis Hub.
- Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
- Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance.* The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
- A new quest has been added which rewards and unlocks a new shoulder enchant for Engineers: Boon of the Builder.
- Boon of the Builder can be purchased from Hobart Grapplehammer after this quest is completed.
- Boon of the Builder rewards Sprocket Containers from kills in the world, about once an hour.* These can contain guns/gun parts, engineering consumables, new goggle recipes, and a special new reagent called Hardened Felglass, used for goggles (see below).
- Added a new quest at level 110 for that rewards the recipe for a Rechargeable Reaves Battery.* This item can be used once every 30 minutes and does not have charges.
- Four new goggles have been added, with a base item level of 880.
- The damage for Head Shot has been increased substantially.*
- Six new world quests in Dalaran, titled “Gemcutter Needed”