Patch 8.1: Zukunft vom Verstärker-Schamanen und Dämonologie-Hexer
Sobald eine Erweiterung auf den Markt kommt, gibt es stärkere und schwächere Klassen. Blizzard fügt im Laufe der Zeit Änderungen ein, die die Balance der einzelnen Spezialisierungen anpassen sollen. So ist das auch in Battle for Azeroth der Fall. Nun nach dem ersten Progress-Rennen in Uldir werden in Patch 8.1 einige Anpassungen an den Klassen vorgenommen. Unter anderem freuen sich Verstärker-Schamanen und Dämonologie-Hexenmeister auf Änderungen.
Für Hexenmeister wird das Talent Dämonisches Aufzehren etwas verändert. Außerdem gibt es Pläne für das Talent Netherportal. Bei den Schamanen werden einige Talente angepasst, so dass die Entscheidung zwischen den unterschiedlichen Optionen schwieriger werden könnte. Die Talente sollen durchweg vergleichbar gut sein.
Patch 8.1 Anpassungen am Verstärker-Schamanen
We’re adjusting the following talents:
Lightning Shield and Forceful Winds are both popular talents right now, and we don’t want to reduce Enhancement’s overall damage with changes to those two talents, so additionally:
- Boulderfist damage bonus increased to 35%.
- Lightning Shield will no longer generate any bonus Maelstrom when the Lightning Shield overcharges.
- Landslide changed to a 40% proc chance.
- Forceful Winds reduced from 100% per stack to 80% per stack.
- Totem Mastery: the Storm Totem benefit increased from 5% to 10%.
- Hailstorm’s damage increased by 50%.
- Overcharge now causes a 9 second cooldown to Lightning Bolt, down from 12 seconds.
- Fury of Air damage increased by 40%.
- Crashing Storm damage increased by 40%.
The changes above should help make the different choices on many talent rows much more competitive with each other.
- The damage done by all Enhancement abilities increased by 5%.
In addition to these changes above, we’re adjusting how many tooltips are generated. This may cause some websites to show that the damage or healing of almost every single Enhancement ability has changed. Do not panic; we are not lowering all of your damage and healing! This will be a behind-the-scenes data adjustment only.
Thank you for testing with us on the PTR!
Patch 8.1 Anpassungen am Dämonologie-Hexenmeister
In the current build up on the PTR (Public Test Realm), a few changes were made to the Demonic Consumption level 100 talent:
One additional note about the Demonic Tyrant:
- - Any imp that the Demonic Tyrant consumes now has a chance to grant you the Demonic Core buff. If your Tyrant consumes six imps when summoned, you have six individual chances to get a Demonic Core buff applied to you.
- The damage buff to the Demonic Tyrant from consuming the Wild Imps is now much higher.
The Demonic Tyrant extends the summon duration of all demons that are currently active when the Demonic Tyrant is summoned. Demons summoned after the Demonic Tyrant has been cast do not get the duration extension.
- - In an upcoming build, the Demonic Tyrant will also extend the duration of any demons summoned from the Nether Portal level 100 talent.
All demons, regardless of whether they were active before the Demonic Tyrant summon, or if they were summoned afterwards, should still benefit from the area damage buff (currently 15%) that the Demonic Tyrant provides while the Demonic Tyrant is still active.A few more changes you will see in an upcoming PTR build:
On the current live version, there is an issue where pets are gaining bonus Energy regeneration from the Warlock's Haste stat at twice the expected value. This is already fixed in the 8.1.0 PTR build and has been for many weeks now. We have made some adjustments to keep the relative value of your pet similar to what it is on the live version:
Another recent change we made was to reduce the duration of the Nether Portal talent from 20 seconds, down to 15 seconds. In an upcoming build, the damage of all demons that can come from the Nether Portal has been increased by 25%.
- - Felguard, Felhunter, Succubus, and Voidwalker pets have had their damage scaling from the Warlock's Spell Power increased by 15%.
- Imps have had their spell power scaling from the Warlock's Spell Power increased by 25%.