WoW Patch 4.1.0a - WoW-184.108.40.206-to-220.127.116.11-enGB-patch.exe
|12.05.2011||14 MB||5673|| Mirror 1
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused player to disconnect when zoning into another location.
- The title Blackwing's Bane awarded for defeating Nefarian on Heroic difficulty is now selectable again by characters who have earned it.
- The targeting reticule should no longer disappear when players cast spells.
- Resolved some issues that were causing Movement Enforcement Errors.
- Resolved an issue affecting death knight runes after switching specializations.
- Party member positions should show up correctly when in dungeons.
- Animations while mounted should work normally again.
- NPCs should no longer be floating... unless they're meant to float.
- Character legs should move properly when the character is moving.
- Players using a single client to connect to multiple regions should be able to do so again.